Any information given on this website is created for informational and educational purposes only, and is given with the understanding that I am not rendering medical advice of any kind. The information provided is not intended to diagnose, treat, alleviate, cure or prevent any disease. Information on this Site has not been evaluated by any national or international agencies and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional. Always consult your physician before beginning any diet or adopting treatment for a health problem. I claim no responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application or interpretation of the content presented.
Engagement in any products or services offered on this site constitutes acceptance of this disclaimer.
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use the personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing.
Our Sites may permit you to publicly interact with us and other users, share content, post Comments, and ask or answer questions. Such shared content may be publicly viewable by others depending on where it is posted. If such information is shared on a third-party platform, such as a social media site, the collection, use, and sharing of your data will also be subject to the privacy policies and related agreements of that third party.
We may offer you the opportunity to complete a quiz, form, survey, provide feedback, either through our Sites or a third-party platform. If you participate, we will collect and store the data you provide us as part of your participation, such as your name and email address and any other requested feedback and any other relevant information. If you submit this information via a thirdparty platform, the collection, use, and sharing of your data will also be subject to the privacy policies and other agreements of that third party.
When you purchase or are given access to one of our products or programs, you may be required to create a User Account and provide information like your email address and password. We collect data regarding which products you have access to, how much you paid for those products or services, the first date you signed into your User Account, the number of times you’ve signed into your User Account, the date of your last activity in your User Account and which lessons you’ve completed. If you purchase a Company product or service, we collect certain data about your purchase as necessary to process your request. You must provide certain payment and billing data directly to our third-party payment processing partners, including your name, credit card number, security code, expiration date, billing address, and post code.
If you choose to receive email notifications from us, we collect your name and email address so that we can send you email communications about the requested information, products, and services.
If you contact us (via email, phone, text, messaging platform, or through our social media channels), we may collect and store your name, email address, telephone number, the content of your message, information about your business and any other data you provide. Some Site transactions may require us to telephone or text the customer. We will not contact you by telephone without your prior consent.
Information That Is Collected Automatically Via Tracking Technologies:
We use collected information in a number of ways, including to product and service order fulfillment, communicating about our products, services and offerings, processing responses to quizzes, forms and surveys, customer service, marketing and sales (including lead generation, market research, and managing advertising and marketing campaigns); optimizing business operations. The legal basis for processing your personal information as described above will be either your consent; execution of a contract with you or a relevant party; our legitimate business interests; or compliance with our legal requirements.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information for purposes including to provide our products and services to you, and as required by law.
Access to and correction of personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Complaints about breach
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on the email address below. You also may have a right to lodge a complaint with data protection authorities.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.
For any questions or notice, please contact us at:
ABN: 82 592 784 362
Last update: 13 August 2019
Website Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Leesa Young’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Leesa Young, the owner of the website, whose registered office is ABN 82 592 784 362, Victoria. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Victoria, Australia.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.